Affordable Housing Program Information
Learn more about our program and how AutumnGold can help you achieve the home of your dreams.
AutumnGold Affordable Housing offers economical homeownership opportunities to qualified individuals and families. These programs offer homeownership assistance to qualified low to moderate-income participants in the form of down payment and closing cost assistance. Qualified participants will have the opportunity to purchase a newly renovated or newly constructed home. If you have good credit and qualify for a mortgage loan, but need down payment, closing cost or mortgage reduction assistance this program may be a good choice for you.
- Participants must meet the Income Guidelines as shown below.
- Participants may not own or be on the title for other land, property, or residences at the time of purchase.
- Participants must occupy their newly purchased as their primary residence for 5-20 years, depending on the amount of assistance awarded.
- Participants must complete eight hours of Homebuyer education, including completion of the Finally Home! Homebuyer Education Class either online or in person.
- Participants must make a minimum contribution of 0.5% of the purchase price of their home. This contribution is collected as Earnest Money at the time a Purchase Agreement is signed.
- The amount of assistance provided is at the discretion of the granting agency and is based on the participants need.
Home Ownership Assistance is available to assist participants whose documented annual household income is at or below the following HUD Area Median Income (AMI) Limits for the Boise-Nampa MSA. Each AutumnGold home listed on this site specifies the applicable income limits.
|Household Size||50% Income (NSP) Limit ($)||80% Income (HOME Limit ($)|